(Excerpt from APPLE CIDER VINEGAR – Miracle Health System)
The high acidity (organic malic acid) plus the powerful enzymes (“mother’s” life chemicals) in ACV kill the bottle bacillus, a germ that can clog tiny openings and is responsible for many scalp and hair conditions such as dandruff, itching scalp, thinning hair and often baldness. Every human hair has its own oil can. Scales and small dry crusts are formed, resulting in itching and dandruff. The oil-starved hairs either fall out or break off, causing hair thinning and baldness. ACV not only kills bottle bacillus, but stimulates the oil cans for healthier activity.
• For dandruff: put 2-3 Tbsps. ACV in cup – part hair in sections, sponge ACV directly on scalp, wrap head with towel 20 minutes. ACV helps restore scalp’s proper acid/alkaline balance. Do before every shampoo.
• For dry hair: weekly apply Bragg Organic Olive Oil to hair and ACV to scalp, then wrap with hot wet towel. Leave on 30 minutes to 2 hours before shampooing.
• To help stimulate hair growth and prevent hair loss:
• Mix 2 Tbsps ACV and tiny pinch cayenne powder. Apply to scalp hour before shampooing (keep out of eyes!).
• Mix royal jelly cap (pierce open), tiny pinch cayenne powder and 1 tsp Bragg Vinegar. Pat on bald areas,
towel wrap, leave on overnight. Many get great results.